We need help!
Here's our Job Board:
COO & Business Development
Andy Steves Travel/WSA Europe is no longer a start up and we need a key experienced team member who can help bring strategic growth to the company, and provide birds-eye insight into ways to improve, streamline and continue to provide more experiences to more customers. WSA is looking for someone with experience in the tourism industry, who can rely on lessons already learned to approach challenges and obstacles from a new perspective.
As with any small company, all key team members will play a number of roles. Our primary goal is completing the Andy Steves Travel brand evolution in a strategic way while continuing to grow the WSA brand in terms of revenue and bookings.
- B2B development, establish working relationships and contracts with schools and programs
- Company restructuring and diversification in terms of promoting and growing the footprint of WSA trips, private groups, Detours, guidebook promotion
- Itinerary research, development and execution
- Employee management and assessment
- Financial forecasting seasonally and annually
- Prepare and develop pitches for investor communities, and present to them with the WSA team
- Copy editing and creating written descriptions of tours, professional correspondence, website and more
We understand not everyone will have all requirements below. Applicants will be given favorability based on the number of components met below:
- Three years experience in tourism or international education industry
- College degree in marketing, business management, tourism or other related field--OR demonstrated real world abilities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal, written and other media)
- Strong teamworking skills to manage a team of passionate, remote guides and core team members
- Management skills which accommodate different working styles and a remote workplace
- Involvement in international education preferred with experience at industry conferences like NAFSA & the Forum for Education Abroad
- Multiple languages spoken preferred as it demonstrates an international outlook
Compensation will be a mix of salary and profit sharing after demonstrated results.
Starting salary range: $28,000-$32,000/year
Profit sharing upon vesting: 8-10%
Please send in your information via email including:
- Your full CV
- A cover letter speaking to your industry experience
- And at least two industry-related references
Thank you for your interest and time. Please get in touch with any questions to email@example.com.