From a life raised on travel, Andy Steves connects with his global friends & local experts in seeking out the ultimate tips, tricks and fascinating tales of life abroad. Whether you're a digital nomad, aspiring entrepreneur, budget traveler or wanderlust-er, this is for all of us who crave that next adventure.
While we'll continue to find our style through the first season, it's the content and the valuable information we'll be sharing that you'll want to subscribe to and enjoy each week!
Special Guests include:
- New York Times Best-seller Nomadic Matt
- Blogger trekking 100+ countries Drew Binsky
- Flight money-saving expert Johnny Jet
- Travel TV host & producer Ashley Colburn
- "Shark Tank" champ Will McCleod
- UPROXX editor Steve Bramucci
- Favorite local guides & global friends
In Season 1, we cover:
- Secrets to becoming a travel entrepreneur
- European & American politics
- Health & staying fit while traveling
- Where the hidden gems are in Paris
- Budapest's bustling nightlife & ruin bars
- Safety tips for female & solo travelers
- How to blend in with the local culture
- What party hostels are really like
- Europe's best budget-friendly cities
- & more!
SEASON 2: What do YOU want to hear?
GET THE GUIDEBOOK
NOW TAKING TRAVEL Q's:
What's the hostel experience really like? How do I meet friends & locals while traveling? What apps do I need to download? Submit your burning questions to hear it featured on the podcast!