John E. DiScala, or Johnny Jet, flies about 150,000 miles and 20 countries per YEAR. He is one of the world’s most established experts on budget and point-based travel. Johnnyjet.com has an impressive collection of flight tips, hacks and last-minute specials he stumbles across.
I’ve been in touch with Johnny since I was still in high school with my very first travel blog. Today, we cover his best budget tips, discuss the recent United Airlines controversy, and hash out our theories on airline credit cards.
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT:
- How Johnny got his start in travel (overcoming a number of obstacles along the way)
- How to get an upgraded flight- easily
- When to book and score the cheapest flight prices
- Reward flights & credit cards: How it all works
- The perks of airline/hotel memberships
- Why travel is important (and why we love it!)
LEAVE A REVIEW
iTunes reviews are one of the most important parts of podcasts. As a new show, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
- Click here to leave a review on iTunes
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- That's it!