From a life raised on travel, Andy Steves connects with global friends & local experts in seeking out the ultimate tips, tricks and tales of life abroad. Whether you're a digital nomad, aspiring entrepreneur, budget traveler or wanderlust-er, this is for all of us who crave that next adventure.
Special Guests include:
- New York Times Best-seller Nomadic Matt
- Blogger trekking 100+ countries Drew Binsky
- Flight money-saving expert Johnny Jet
- Travel TV host & producer Ashley Colburn
- "Shark Tank" champ Will McCleod
- UPROXX editor Steve Bramucci
- Favorite local guides & global friends
In Season 1, we cover:
- Secrets to becoming a travel entrepreneur
- European & American politics
- Health & staying fit while traveling
- Where the hidden gems are in Paris
- Budapest's bustling nightlife & ruin bars
- Safety tips for female & solo travelers
- How to blend in with local culture
- What party hostels are really like
- Europe's best budget-friendly cities
- & more!
SEASON 2: What do YOU want to hear?
GET THE GUIDEBOOK
NOW TAKING TRAVEL Q's:
What's the hostel experience really like? How do I meet friends & locals while traveling? What apps do I need to download? Submit your burning questions to hear it featured on the podcast!