From a life raised on travel, Andy Steves connects with his global friends & local experts in seeking out the ultimate tips, tricks and fascinating tales of life abroad. Whether you're a digital nomad, aspiring entrepreneur, budget traveler or wanderlust-er, this is for all of us who crave that next adventure.
While we'll continue to find our style through the first season, it's the content and the valuable information we'll be sharing that you'll want to subscribe to and enjoy each week!
Special Guests include:
- New York Times Best-seller Nomadic Matt
- King of Snapchat Drew Binsky
- Travel TV host & producer Ashley Colburn
- "Shark Tank" champ Will McCleod
- UPROXX editor Steve Bramucci
- My favorite local guides & global friends
In Season 1, we cover:
- Secrets to becoming a travel entrepreneur
- European & American politics
- How to blend in while traveling
- Health & staying fit while traveling
- Dressing the part on Parisian fashion
- Budapest's bustling nightlife & ruin bars
- Safety tips, including for female & solo travelers
- How Edinburgh inspired the world of Harry Potter
- Europe's best budget-friendly cities
GET THE GUIDEBOOK
NOW TAKING TRAVEL Q's:
What's the hostel experience really like? How do I meet friends & locals while traveling? What apps do I need to download? Submit your burning questions to hear it featured on the podcast!